Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Back from the game!

September 20, 2021 07:16AM
Loved seeing the Rams in town. I took my whole family and it made for quite an enjoyable time.

Observations:

Lots of Ram fans at the game (mostly upper section but still scattered around the lower levels especially the end zone).

When Kupp made a catch you could hear the Ram fans say CoooooooooP! I think the Colts fans thought it was booing and joined in ROTF

I was leaning in my seat the whole game. I started to feel a little more comfortable when we went up 17-6 but that changed quickly.

Donald (and Floyd) were held so much. I can't believe not 1 holding was called all game on either team. Donald could have had several sacks during the game.

Q. Nelson is a great guard but that dude is dirty. Young lost it but if you get a chance to watch what happened first, you'd understand why Young was so upset. Nelson basically grabbed Young from behind at the end of the play and drove Young into the ground. Just planted him from behind when it was unnecessary. You have to see it when it happened because the TV presentation only replayed the part after that happened making Young look like he just lost his cool (still not OK but there was a reason).

"STAY IN YOUR LANE AND CONTAIN" Kick-off team.

Carson Went did a great job of eluding rushers and saved the Colts by extending drives when in reality the D-line should have had a sack or a loss. Hats off to CW but again, his scrambling led to an injury and they're checking him today for a broken bone in his ankle/foot bash

Colts O-line had Fisher and Nelson back so I expected a better effort from them and their defense is good and fast.

Too many drops for the Rams WR (Woods, Jefferson, Henderson)

Funk doesn't scare anyone returning KO's (but my middle daughter thinks he is hot... so there is that boo smiley )

The biggest thing I'm proud of is this: The Colts comeback had Lucas Oil Stadium rocking. I mean their fans were into it and everything was going their way towards a Colt's victory and we still managed to get it together and win this game. Ugly or not, that showed me that this team has that extra something. Very proud of that comeback!!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Back from the game!

Ram Fan Teacher511September 20, 2021 07:16AM

Re: Back from the game!

Rams43130September 20, 2021 07:20AM

Ramsdude171September 20, 2021 07:38AM

Great report, Teach..

sstrams198September 20, 2021 07:50AM

Re: Great report, Teach..

Ram Fan Teacher169September 20, 2021 07:57AM