Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Bucs Rams game?

September 13, 2021 07:53PM
Ramsfan69
Don't post often, but I'm a big time Rams fan living in Charleston, SC. You guys have a great board and I read the posts most everyday. Going to a Rams game at SoFi is definitely on my bucket list. It might not be realistic, but you never know. When I looked at the schedule for our game with Tampa in week 3, I just assumed it was a Sunday Night NBC game. I was surprised to see it was a late afternoon game on Fox. This kind of matchup you'd think would be in Primetime.

welcome, don't be shy...post as much as you like

You have to get out here for a game....just buy the cheapest seats you can find, there isn't a bad seat in the house and its worth it just to be in that place! I notice a lot of people seem to just hang out above the 400's along the rails and watch the game from there....so just buy a nose bleed ticket and do that if you want to get closer to the action

Rams and Bucs already have six prime time games scheduled, which I believe is the max that any team can be scheduled for, but doesn't mean they cant be flexed, but that is too early in the season to do so probably. Fox needs to get their share of prime match ups also

[www.instagram.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Bucs Rams game?

Ramsfan69261September 13, 2021 06:52PM

Re: Bucs Rams game?

Rampage2K-113September 13, 2021 07:53PM