Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Heard a great interview on Sirius NFL about Sony

August 29, 2021 08:32AM
That's all true if he wants to stay. In the stupid sideline interview he sounded wounded about the trade. Dunno if he wants to be a Ram. Hope it works out, win it all and he decides to reink.
I also don't understand the whole Akers injury. We got that he tore his Achilles. The Rams never provided the degree. It didn't require surgery. I absolutely get that he should miss the beginning of the season but I don't understand why he should be out fir half a year. He got hurt a while ago and the season starts in two weeks.
It's a 17 game season going fir 18 weeks. That's another four months. He really can't make it back fir the playoffs? Why? And if the injury is really that bad then why would he magically be ready with another 4 months recovery? The whole thing stinks to high heaven. We lose our top runner and the explanations totally suck. I had a tear in my Achilles, worked hard in rehab and was running full speed and playing baseball and tennis is 6 weeks. I know being a pro RB is a different story, but is If I can come back in my late 50's then why can't a young , 20's pro athlete recover faster? Again, if they had to perform surgery to reattach the Achilles it would make sense. Who is his doctor? What is Akers' prognosis? Why do the fans get no info? I trust Hendu, am happy we have Michel and think Funk is great, but I feel we're being kept in the dark again and U don't get why.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Heard a great interview on Sirius NFL about Sony

RockRam482August 29, 2021 08:13AM

SoCalRAMatic180August 29, 2021 08:32AM

MamaRAMa175August 29, 2021 08:36AM

Classicalwit163August 29, 2021 09:21AM

SoCalRAMatic135August 29, 2021 10:04AM

Belichick addresses Patriots trading Sony Michel to Rams