Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bubbaramfan’ s Aug 10 camp report…

August 10, 2021 06:04PM
Here’s bubbaramfan…

Day 10 and last day fans can watch the Rams practice. Got there early and just a few players out on the field.

OL Merideth and Pircher out working with Carburry. Merideth getting coached up on snapping the ball. Another guy added to the C mix? Pircher working on hand placement.

Same guys working the punt machine. Landon Akers, Heaydel, Calias, Anderson, Funk. No TuTu.

No Whit, Lewis.

Stretching and warmups, then we have a new drill. DB's S, RB's. 2 guys lined up 4 yds apart, one goes out 10yds, the other goes 2 seconds after and then the first one tries to keep the second from getting by him. Lots of contact, sometimes going to the ground. I thought someone was going to get hurt. tThis is the drill Scott got hurt. the "jam' em up" drill.

Next drill was QB's taking snap then handing off to WR coming from end getting handoff for jet sweep. D Jax and TuTu are fast. Calias is smooth and fluid.

Some red zone drill . Jones gets a pick 6

Some OL notes. Max Pircher got in snaps with 2nd team at LT. aleric jackson at LT. Shelton at C (got his ass pancaked by SJD). Corbett got snaps with ones. Notemoob in for Whit. Allen snaps with ones. Kolone snaps again with twos.

Have to confess we got to talking and we kinda quit paying attention for a while. Most notable already been posted.

All in al a vey good camp and a lot of fun for us fans. I really liked making up and posting reports and I appreciate all the "likes, thumbs up's and thread winners" you all gave me.

I've been to all the TC's since the Rams returned from St. Louis and this one has me the most optimistic for a Rams SB. This team is deep. WR, DL, Backfield is rich with talent. Anyway,"Go Rams!"

Hopefully I'll still be here for next years TC.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Bubbaramfan’ s Aug 10 camp report…

Rams43408August 10, 2021 06:04PM

Much thanx....

roman18159August 11, 2021 03:45AM