Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pulled out the luggage.....

August 04, 2021 06:43AM
from the attic to air out for the days of August..... going to start getting into PST by getting up 3 hrs. earlier.....also changed half the clocks in the house to the same.....not really but have kinda pushed the idea on Mary...got the eye roll and the threats of doing it as well.

Can't decide what jersey to wear to the game.....Wilson Blue/Yellow Roman Phifer, or Retro White/Blue Jack Snow(circa 68-69). Wore that 1 last time to LA....leaning that way for luck (won that opener in 2017....46-10)....All the others I have are the Blue/Gold variety, not into those for something like this. Got a beautiful, and IMO rare 1959 Blue/White Eddie Meador....year I was born, but it has the long sleeve and it's heavy as well(from Throwback Joes)..so that 1 is out too, unless I want to lose 20-30 lbs at the game and walking around the Palace.

Wish I could get semi into the new jersey styles, but I just can't, those gradient #'s ruin the blue and that stone thing I can't see either....MAY look at those new alternates (the ones the team's wearing for the game)....but I'll have to see, better be sure not to have been drinking before I decide.....

Staying in the SoFi area for this one so we'll be near the beach....so think we'll pretty much play the beach comber deal for the week....Been to Santa Monica beach before...any opinions of the other beaches in the area off Inglewood area? Manhatten Beach? Etc.......
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Pulled out the luggage.....

roman18318August 04, 2021 06:43AM

Thanks for the inputs...LOL.....

roman18100August 04, 2021 10:38AM

I love this...

stlramz152August 04, 2021 10:47AM