Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I don't know if we can overcome the loss of Akers tbh

August 02, 2021 08:06AM
Agree with your post btw as well. Stafford is going to be one of the best moves this franchise has ever made. But I am not as high on the RB depth chart as you are. The only thing we know about Hendy is that he won't hold up over 17 games and even if he does to my eye he's not at the level of a guy like Akers.

Even worse is that Funk, who has shown exceptionally well in camp thus far, has extensive knee injury history. It just feels like we're gonna be in great shape with him only to take another gut shot when the inevitable happens. Even Jones, who I think is the best option to stay healthy for us, missed most of a season in college and he's not the biggest guy.

We do have Calais too. But Calais will make the team as a returner at best, and the guy lacks great instincts in spite of his raw skills. Even if he's healthy he will not move the bar for us.

So at risk of beating a dead horse here I'll suggest again that we add a power type back to this roster. There's no guarantee that type of back will stay healthy either, but I think it's the best type move at this juncture. Alfred Morris would have been a nice signing but of course the Giants just inked him.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

In Goff, McVay had a student; In Stafford, McVay has a peer

hubestar425August 01, 2021 07:31PM

AD99 Sees it and soon the whole NFL will see it.

stlramz279August 01, 2021 09:28PM

King on McVay - my fav part

RamsFanSince69203August 02, 2021 06:49AM

Anyone not thinking this is real is not paying attention

RockRam159August 02, 2021 07:53AM

I don't know if we can overcome the loss of Akers tbh

merlin159August 02, 2021 08:06AM