July 26, 2021 11:36AM
Them being close to 100% vaccinated is nice to hear. I'm not a vaccination nazi nor an anti-vaxxer. But overall the leadership of this team is proactive and on top of this and I think we'll be in good shape there with the roster vs the ruleset the league put out.

He understands RB availability is a big problem. At some point that is going to be important in them recognizing when/if they need to bring in another talent to round out the group. Hoping sooner vice later of course but not gonna freak if they stand pat I'll just remain concerned. Sounds like open season in prep for the Bears which I do like, the competition should help them produce what they need.

Talking up Thomas Brown again... All I can say is he's got a fine opportunity this year to cobble together a run game that can keep this offense hitting on all cylinders. Hopefully he's not a "yes man" and will quickly tell McVay if he's feeling like they're gonna come up short.

Talking up Long is a big deal. He's a key piece for us this season. If he wasn't showing something that wouldn't happen so I like the trend going in to camp there.

Noting Stafford's weakness in overconfidence in his arm/gunslinger mentality shows he's in tune with his new QB. I hate that we lost Akers and it's gonna hurt this offense but Stafford is still going to upgrade us at QB.

As usual McVay inspires confidence across the board. I nitpick the guy at times but make no mistake I greatly value what he is and where he's at in his meteoric coaching career. thumbs up smiley
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

McVay live from training camp

Rampage2K-332July 26, 2021 09:37AM

Overall I like what I am hearing

merlin184July 26, 2021 11:36AM

Also one other thing that really stands out to me

merlin249July 26, 2021 11:49AM