Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

NFC West in 2021....

July 07, 2021 09:19AM
First - I see 3 teams in our division 'improved'... Rams and 49'rs obvious, IMHO... Az less so but still improved. Seattle I see as the only team in the NFL West as taking a step backward... but not a huge step back.

I am actually surprised that the powers that be nearly unanimously see the Rams as the NFL West champs. I love it, laughing smiley , but it does confuse me somewhat. SF had a generational epidemic of injuries last year... yet was quite competitive. I think the focus is very heavily placed on the QB's. I agree, but other than at QB I'm not at all sure we're that much stronger than a healthy SF.

I'm expecting a dog fight for the title... between our Rams and SF... and Seattle more than ready to step in and take advantage of any 'slip' by either.... Az a longer shot, for sure, but I don't think they'll be patsies.

Last year the NFL West going in was, debatably, considered the strongest division in the NFL... didn't turn out that way... this year I think it does turn out that way. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

NFC West in 2021....

JamesJM230July 07, 2021 09:19AM

+1

BC Ramsfan102July 07, 2021 09:58AM