Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Will Stafford play?

June 12, 2021 03:50PM
I have a feeling Stafford won't be playing in the pre-season. Not sure if that is a good idea or not. He is learning a new system and has a new cast of OL and WR's to get in sync with.

Will practices be enough or will Stafford struggle until he becomes familiar with the offense and new teammates. IMO, you can't simulate real game speed at practice and it takes time to get a "feel" for how your wr's react to in game adjustments or even just be on the same page as them.

I say play him a few series at the very least to get used to the new system and players. The "joint" practices will be the closest to game action but even that is not the same.

Gooo Rams!

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams could add FA depth with starters expected to rest during preseason games…

Rams43286June 12, 2021 07:18AM

Will Stafford play?

Ramsdude110June 12, 2021 03:50PM