Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Will these players be counted on for 17 games? (Injury history)

June 10, 2021 04:18AM
Florida_Ram
This is a list of players from recent memory that have had back luck ending up on the injured list for what ever the various reasons were.

Some of these players had fluke injuries for the first time in their careers and some of them have been injured a couple of times to make you wonder about their durability.

Terrell Lewis
DeSean Jackson
Micah Kiser
Darrell Henderson
Ogbonnia Okoronkwo
Travin Howard
Taylor Rapp
Cooper Kupp
Brian Allen
Justin Lawler
Joseph Noteboom
Terrell Burgess
Cam Akers
John Wolford
Andrew Whitworth

I'm sure there are a few more players on the current roster that could be added to this list.

I'm not projecting any of them will miss games in 2021 but I have my concerns.

The NFL is a brutal/physical contact sport and there will be players not named on this list that will likely miss games in 2021 due to fluke injuries. This is just the reality in the NFL.

Is there a pattern with some of these players?

Will 40% or more of these players get injured again during the 2021 season?

Good question. I think the 17 game season might change the way teams practice and how the game to game roster will look. IMO, you will see more teams using "load management" for vets and injury prone players.

IMO, we have quite a few guys that could be labeled as "injury prone" as do many teams in the NFL. The big question will be how the injuries will affect the team play.

Will the injuries be to "key" players?
Do we have capable backups to replace them?
Will the injuries happen at a crucial time in the season?

Terrell Lewis***Lewis might not even play that much anyway***
DeSean Jackson***Not a chance he plays all 17. His snaps will be limited anyway***
Micah Kiser***Has to prove he can stay healthy this year or might be gone***
Darrell Henderson***seems fragile to me. We might need to get him in "space" more often to cut down on contact***
Ogbonnia Okoronkwo***Has to prove he can stay healthy this year or might be gone***
Travin Howard***Who? lol Does it matter how many games he misses?***
Taylor Rapp***He better stay healthy. We might need him this year to be at his best***
Cooper Kupp***Keep him away from PR's! Let's hope his injuries are behind him. If not, might want to try move on***
Brian Allen***not sure on Allen. I hope he bulked up during the offseason. I am hoping he is only a backup***
Justin Lawler***Who? lol Does it matter how many games he misses?***
Joseph NoteboomI think Joe will be fine this year and set himself up FINE for next year at LT***
Terrell Burgess***Has to prove he can stay healthy this year or might be gone***
Cam Akers Cam has to stay healthy and Hendo too. Can't have a "2 headed monster" with only one head lol***
John Wolford***If the Wolf being healthy is an issue this year, we will already be in trouble. lol***
Andrew Whitworth***This guy is amazing for his age. I hope we can get 2 more good years from him.***

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Will these players be counted on for 17 games? (Injury history)

Anonymous User327June 09, 2021 03:42PM

Durability... not sure how that plays out...

JamesJM99June 09, 2021 04:35PM

Re: Will these players be counted on for 17 games? (Injury history)

Ramsdude151June 10, 2021 04:18AM

The 1 name that stands out IMO.....Allen

roman1881June 10, 2021 04:28AM