Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Found this on the net---ok, ok, I authored it mabye, lol

May 23, 2021 03:56AM
Goff vs Stafford
IN a clean pocket, (which is 30% of throws only) and with everything "in time" Goff can throw with anybody....Brady included...as he beat Brady on MNF football last year---and Goff really won that game....HOWEVER, four other losses the rams had: 49ers, Dolphins, Jets and Seattle were games in which almost any top 20 QB wins those games for the rams.....I think Goff is a slow processor and can only throw from one arm angle....which makes him the worst of any QB in the NFL at off schedule and dirty pocket throws--which means he can't win, unless all things are going perfectly (like 2018, b4 the Bears-Eagles and Pats ate him up).

Stafford is a top 5 "arm talent"....he can throw from any angle....Archie Manning said he was the #1 best thrower coming out of college that ever attended the Manning academy, and that includes most NFL QBs.

When the play breaks down, Goff is done, but Stafford, similar to Mahommes can make it happen. Stafford is supposed to be very smart (several sources).....so it is like going from a 7/10 to 9/10.

Why has Stafford lost so much?Bad defenses, and he had a running game one year in his 12 year career. Rams have a top 5-8 running game in 2017-18 and 2020....with that same O line coming back, I see the same. Rams Defense is a top 10 defense, so I think the rams for sure will be in the super bowl...for sure....and actually, I thought they would be with Goff too.... McVay set Goff up, and now he has Stafford, and he doesn't have to 'set up' everything....

Don't know if Rams can beat Chiefs, but they can beat all the rest of the AFC, except maybe ravens...NFC ain't looking so good. Aaron rogers won't keep rams from super bowl, either, I think....

McVay is the Joe Gibbs of our era....while Shanny and Reid are the Bill Walsh's.....McVay will win a bowl...don't like him, a total fake, disengenous and but an incredible coach.....If he can beat the 49ers once, lol, Rams should be 13-3.

Does this make sense, or am I high? smiling smiley

And soo, I think this is Gruden's last chance to 'prove' he still has it. D Carr is a pro bowl level QB,a nd this is his 4th year. THe Defense hasn't done much, and that is Gruden's fault. LeMarcus Joyner is a hideous FS, but a great nickel back or weak side LBer in hte nickel....great player, but not a FS...and he was awful as a center fielder on the rams....how does Gruden not know that....he 'allowed' him to come to raiders...sorry, if I am too tough on Gruden...I like him a lot, and he raised McVay....so, you gotta love him

steve
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Found this on the net---ok, ok, I authored it mabye, lol

Steve653May 23, 2021 03:56AM

I'm pretty sure you are high

CeeZar238May 23, 2021 03:09PM

Re: Found this on the net---ok, ok, I authored it mabye, lol

Classicalwit165May 23, 2021 03:17PM

what I agree with most

zn203May 23, 2021 10:09PM