Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

BonifayRam on Rams possible strategy in secondary staffing...

May 22, 2021 07:50AM
Here’s BonifayRam...

I agree with you on the Rams looking like TuTu's legs @ corner. Snead only signed one UDFA corner Brontae Harris after drafting Robert Rochell, Harris plays outside. The problem is Harris looks like a clone of Dinky Deayon.

Not so sure on Poole though if he would come to LA at least, what ILB Kenny Young is signed to play for $2.3 million......I would say yes, but that will never happen.

The big question here in the CB unit depends on how new DC Raheem Morris & DB coach Ejiro Evero & Jon Cooley want to play the BIG Wild Card & versatile DB Terrell Burgess.

The fact is the Rams are super stuffed with 6 good safeties. All of them were here last season. Three saw a good amount of snaps with the defense. On top of that Snead would seem to have signed 3 real good prospects in Ford, Warner & Grant. So it's a very packed room.

Rookie outside corner Robert Rochell sure appears to be a steal in the 4th rd. He is sure to stick. Then there is 27 yr old outside dinky corner Donte Deayon who has been a Ram now since 2018. Versatile corner David Long has not arrived yet & has played poorly thus far when taking snaps with the defense giving up big plays on a constant basis. Long is now entering his 3rd season, but he was an outstanding college talent.

If I were in on the planning of the main contributors in the corner unit in 2021.... I would ensure that Burgess is our starter @ Nickel & Dime DB.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

BonifayRam on Rams possible strategy in secondary staffing...

Rams43472May 22, 2021 07:50AM

Re: Bonifay

leafnose378May 22, 2021 09:15AM

Re: BonifayRam on Rams possible strategy in secondary staffing...

dzrams369May 22, 2021 11:05AM

Re: BonifayRam on Rams possible strategy in secondary staffing...

Steve260May 23, 2021 03:58AM