Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: My favorite pick in this draft

May 04, 2021 11:24AM
I have a few, I like Skowronek from ND, sounds like a running missile on teams. I also like Funk and his thought process on teams, but his knees sound on the bad side. Sounds like Skow could also be a help at the FB position. I like guys who like to hit people. Of all parts of the team the ST has the bullseye on it IMO.

Not so sure about Ernest, sounds like a poor version of Kiser, wanted a guy who could do good pass pro, doesn't sound in him to do that. On O Harris could be a plus with size and speed to be that over the top big guy, but to be that he needs to get in and do that. Hard to make room with what's already ahead of him.

I see Tutu as a gamer, he's got game, but the deal with his size can be easily overcome.....make plays when called on, stay healthy.....just 2 things. I don't care about his size, you can do damage to a building with a small item. He's not here to be a savior to the O, IMO that's not needed....just needs to be juiced up....best way to energize everyone on all segments of the team.

The D guys, the output of Garrett is impressive, yes it was against low competition, but that's not his fault. I don't get into stats because they are only relevant when you are done with the sport and gone IMO. They do show his ability somewhat, he's better then the lower schools that's all it says and that's all I see. Can he take coaching IMO is the bigger factor, and we'll see that coming up. He's got the talent, but he's missed out on the better coaching of higher level schools.

Your guy is also a good pick, maybe the most solid pick.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Bobby Brown willing to get water for the Rams' Aaron Donald

RamBill310May 04, 2021 10:40AM

My favorite pick in this draft

merlin202May 04, 2021 10:54AM

Re: My favorite pick in this draft

roman18147May 04, 2021 11:24AM