Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Some Atwell Tweets

April 30, 2021 05:17PM
Jourdan Rodrigue@JourdanRodrigue

I hearken back to, just days before the Stafford trade, when I asked McVay about the many factors limiting them in the deeper passing game...and he said that is “not the world he wants to live in”. Add his prior experience w Jackson and it feels like a total McVay pick.

Les Snead: "Coming into this offseason, we really wanted to add speed to our WR corps. By some of our measurements, Tutu is of the fastest - if not THE fastest - player in the draft...fast right now, and fast the longer the play goes."

(sounds like the GPS data was back!)

Johnny Hekker gets his return man. Can see Atwell working into situational stuff downfield, lots of gadget stuff and those McVay motions and sweeps, and back at returner.

New Rams WR Tutu Atwell had a lot of calls with the Rams, especially receiver coach Eric Yarber, who he says told him “don’t be surprised if we don’t let you fall out of the second round.”

Lindsey Thiry@LindseyThiry

New Rams WR Tutu Atwell on his small stature: "I just come with a chip on my shoulder at all times, no matter what the situation is. I'm a go-getter."

Gary Klein@LATimesklein

Tutu Atwell: "I just need the ball in my hands, and I'll show you everything else."

Brian Baldinger@BaldyNFL

@c5_atwell is straight “GAS” short passes long runs. Very dependable hands with great production Add some PR duties #BaldysBreakdowns

[twitter.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Some Atwell Tweets

RamBill381April 30, 2021 05:17PM

calling Reggie Scott...

LMU93211April 30, 2021 05:26PM

That and..

PHDram151April 30, 2021 05:31PM