Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Good night for the Rams

April 29, 2021 08:01PM
Deadpool
No OCs were drafted.

Leaving Dickerson, Humphrey and Meinerz

6 OTs are left, it could have been worse.
Leaving Cosmi, Radunz, Mayfield, Little, Eichenberg and Jenkins. - Jenkins might be a RT as is Mayfield, but the other 4 are LT fits for the Rams

Edge rusher went as expected.
Leaving: Ojulari, Ossai and Perkins. The 1st 2 would be hard to pass up Although Ojulari might be in medical trouble: Georgia DE/LB Azeez Ojulari was reportedly red-flagged for a degenerative lower leg condition during recent combine medicals in Indianapolis, according to Pro Football Network’s Tony Pauline.

LB: Big shocker with Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah still on the board. He is the one guy I'd actually trade up for. I know the Rams won't, but that'd be fun.
LBs left:Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, Baron Browning, Jabril Cox and Nick Bolton

CBs: I think it went as expected
Leaving: Samuel Jr., Robinson and Molden. I think Samuel doesn't get past the Chargers

Safety was dead tonight, I expected 1, but none were taken
Leaving: Moehrig, Johnson, Grant

I'm of the mind that Center was not going to be drafted round one no matter how it went down. I think Creed is the only round 2 guy as well. Dickerson's injury risk is just too much when you see the quality of the remaining options.

I really see Meinerz as an OG year one. I do think he's in play for us but you know some team is in love with that power. Plus personalities like him are great to add to your OL room

ILBs we found out once again that the guys who stuff the run and also have pass game upside are gone quickly. Owusu will definitely follow quickly, he just got forced down due to WFT falling in love with Davis. Which I understand btw.

Safeties tend to slot in round 2 so I expect we'll see the good ones go off quickly. I also think some teams will see Surratt and Cox as the same basic group type (they are super sized SS's who may turn into good ILBs) so they will probably both go round 2 in that classic stud SS range.

I am hopeful with the OTs. That's one of the best things from tonight IMO but of course that position can change fast lol. If we go OT the ideal scenario to me would be that Radunz is there. But at this point I'd be happy with any of those guys you list. My only concern is Jenkins and his back, I feel like that has been glossed over and maybe there's more concern than teams are letting on.

EDIT: man I must be tired.

Forgot Edge and 5T. Hoping still that we address a big rangy option who is stout vs the run and who can rotate and play some edge or 5T for us. There's room for the Rams to hit on this and really help their defense if they don't go OT.

Corner I agree Samuel will be taken. I'm hoping for the UCF kid if we go corner but haven't screened them nearly as well as you guys have. Good with a slot there too like Molden if the Rams feel that's the move.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2021 08:06PM by merlin.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Good night for the Rams

Deadpool603April 29, 2021 07:42PM

Love hearing you say that. (nm)

JamesJM201April 29, 2021 07:44PM

dzrams275April 29, 2021 07:48PM

Lets see, last time I didn't want a LB first was....

JamesJM200April 29, 2021 07:51PM

merlin299April 29, 2021 08:01PM

LMU93205April 30, 2021 04:03AM

Rams43167April 30, 2021 06:51AM