Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Turner and Molden

April 29, 2021 10:34AM
I think these are interesting prospects and I agree with the stiffness in some of Payton's movements ...

I think he needs to develop another rush move or two, but I really like his change of direction at his size. I prefer the combine where I can see the agility drills and he would have gone next to other edge guys ... but my memories and notes have him active chasing runners going the other way and pivoting to run things down ... I would have him more as a run defender than pass rusher until he develops a bit more technique there. But I will also add that the AAC was a stronger conference than the pac 12 last year IMO.
I don't think he'd be an upgrade over a healthy Lewis. I think he'd be an upgrade over the others, especially on early downs.

Molden I'd put in the Troy Hill role. He's quick and smooth and arrives angry. Reminds me a bit of Lamarcus Joyner but smarter and more fluid. Slightly less of an athlete, but negligible.
But I'd trust him to have a shot at covering Deebo or any others that would give us trouble in the middle of the field.

My guess is if he's the pick, you're trying to lock up Darious Williams next year.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Blinkscout 2021 First two rounds...

alyoshamucci491April 29, 2021 07:26AM

Next 71 ... 3rd to early 4th players

alyoshamucci159April 29, 2021 07:28AM

Just outstanding work. I would love your thoughts on 2 prospects

Deadpool149April 29, 2021 09:50AM

Turner and Molden

alyoshamucci333April 29, 2021 10:34AM

Blinkscout 2021 First two rounds after day 1

alyoshamucci194April 30, 2021 08:06AM