Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Exceptions

April 28, 2021 10:13AM
No mention of Van Jefferson. That's a big oversight. Perhaps he's considered depth behind Woods and Kupp and the unit lacks that big bodied type on the perimeter?

Regarding the OLine, there is depth but how good is it? This article seems to assume that the line is good enough as it is...I simply disagree. I see solidly average performers while Whit and Havs are better than average. Average doesn't win championships.

Is the pass rush even serviceable without Aaron Donald? I contend that the collective unit is bottom 20% unless AD is his usual heroic self. Floyd was terrific but how would he be without AD getting the bulk of the attention? I think the Chicago experience is good evidence. The Packers game that ended the season should be instructional.

Did anyone else notice a lack of QB mention? Maybe he likes Wolford more than I do. Stafford is an awesome get. What happens if he gets hurt? Drafting a QB to develop should warrant a conversation at least.

What has anyone seen of Hopkins that indicates they don't need to draft a receiving threat at TE?

Other than that, I guess it wasn't a bad synopsis.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2021 10:17AM by Leoram.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

LA Rams: Prioritizing needs heading into NFL draft...

Rams43209April 28, 2021 07:56AM

Exceptions

Leoram135April 28, 2021 10:13AM