Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: This is what I don't get.....

March 23, 2021 05:53AM
roman18
it seems to me any moves any team makes is meant to put that team into a playoff team and thus a SB team. Are the moves and payouts the pats have done not the same means to an end as the RAMS getting Matthew? If so then are not the pats under pressure to win it all as well? How about the moves the giants have done is there not pressure under them to win the division and get into the SB hunt? I could go on with every team. How about the boys giving up the cash to Dak? Is there no pressure there?

How is the pressure on the RAMS not the same across the board? Why do these heads talk about the RAMS as though they are the team under pressure, really most of them are for one reason or another.......Is there as much pressure on a team that's not relevant to become relevant as there is for a team that is relevant and a SB contender? I think so, in each case those are big steps forward with IMO equal pressures.

It probably all boils down to the Rams giving up so much draft capitol to win now, in a sense.

We have been hearing this for years and years now.

Snead keeps drafting well, shedding high contracts, and making trades for desired players.

All the heads keep preaching a doomsday scenario that has yet to happen.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

DeSean Jackson & Pressure on Stafford media talk

Anonymous User609March 22, 2021 03:13PM

I agree 100%

Stafford9263March 22, 2021 04:53PM

This is what I don't get.....

roman18221March 23, 2021 04:37AM

Re: This is what I don't get.....

Killrazor230March 23, 2021 05:53AM