Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nostradamus

March 21, 2021 08:54AM
I am also going to use 43's catch phrase, on playing next to Aaron Donald "anybody that plays next to Aaron Donald the Rams get a 3 rd rounder the next year". Apply that logic to the past with the Ram's offense. When Gurley was on his game the Ram's offense looked great! When John Sullivan got injured in the Washington game and Blythe stepped in, Blythe did fantastic! Why? because you had Gurley, Sammy Watkins, Woods, Kupp, and GOFF! What history has taught us, we have never been the same since Gurley got injured (Plug in 43's phrase right here). Blythe was a mauler because the defense had to play us straight up and could not cheat. Unfortunately with the absence of Gurley's presence McVay Regressed, Goff regressed, our line regressed, and it started showing our weakness or tendencies. Stafford made the Lions a scary team, both of their receivers got big to decent contracts. The synergy between McVay, Stafford and our defense is F-ing scary. Our front office has done a great job with filling future voids (great post Alany Ram). All we have to do is sit back and allow this dead money to be erased next year and we are set. Vegas has us fitfth, some of you have said we have gotten worse, we are in a great position.

Sign Blythe to a 3 yr deal, averaging 3 million for the for the first two years then put 6 million for the last year. Next year playing with Stafford and McVay our entire offense is going to look great! Our line is going to look awesome and it won"t be the new coach it will be the Stafford effect. On the third year of Blythe's contract he will look like a stalwart and we can cut or trade and get something for him.

It is my opinion that Jared Goff has reached his ceiling, unless he goes to New England. I really like Jared and have two of his jerseys but he does not process information fast. I had season tickets, there are always wide open receivers he does not see the field that Stafford will see. Not a knock on Goff that is not is strength, he needs Mcvay to assist him with reads and progressions. Goff is a great teammate and very accurate when given time. Thank you Jared because you helped us get to where we are, but in order to win the Super Bowl we need a change at QB.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2021 08:57AM by Stafford9.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

David Andrews contract- implications for Blythe?

LMU93682March 21, 2021 05:46AM

Re: David Andrews contract- implications for Blythe?

RAMpant Defense256March 21, 2021 07:34AM

Re: David Andrews contract- implications for Blythe?

den-the-coach187March 21, 2021 07:54AM

Yeah, I think your guestimate is in the ball park.

RockRam260March 21, 2021 08:09AM

Nostradamus

Stafford9248March 21, 2021 08:54AM