Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Well, we’ve already seen 4 powerful examples of bold Ram thinking this offseason...

March 17, 2021 10:35AM
Rams43
Stafford for Goff trade.

Unexpected parting of the ways with Kromer, probably over philosophical differences with McVay.

Moved mountains in a bidding war to extend Floyd.

Now this bold cap-dump trade of Brockers, presumably to create room for yet another bold signing for a stud Center.

And the new league year doesn’t officially start for another 6 hours!

Don’t look now, but I’m thinking that Rams are truly all-in on a pursuit of a SB ring and that they have a plan that they’re following relentlessly.

No doubt. I love that they have high standards first off. Not lip service high standards but real standards that are actually high. And I love that they have a good feel for the league and the draft and what teams will do.

It's really nice to have one of the best front offices in the league. To know that no single bad contract will sink a season because they're gonna get out of it. Now, granted, yes it would be better to not make the poor signing in the first place but hey no team is perfect.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Well, we’ve already seen 4 powerful examples of bold Ram thinking this offseason...

Rams43338March 17, 2021 05:10AM

Re: Well, we’ve already seen 4 powerful examples of bold Ram thinking this offseason...

merlin150March 17, 2021 10:35AM