Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Greatest Show on Turf Blueprint plus Stafford equals many Super Bowls

February 07, 2021 10:16AM
First of all if you put Goff and Stafford and Haholmes in a NFL combine type setting there would not be that much difference between those three, I honestly believe Goff would fair good to great, and if Wentz was in there Goff would fair a lot better than him. Goff is extremely accurate with no pressure and a predetermined throw.

What makes Maholmes and Stafford elite is their accuracy down the field when pressured. Maholmes makes ordinary speed receivers good to great receivers Tyreek Hill (future HOF) 7 th round draft choice, Sammy Watkins 4 th player picked (we should never have let him get away, this is then only guy we did not overpay) basically won the Super Bowl last year, Mecole Hardman, second round pick, sub 4.33, and Demarcus Robinson, fourth round sub 4.33. All these receivers combined with an accurate passer equals Super Bowl appearances.

When Goff had Sammy Watkins (a fast strong physically built wr who could take the top of D's we beat the 49 er's and Chiefs) Notice Shanny after getting shredded by Sammy now only drafts Sammy Watkins Clones.

McVay learns quickly, after getting beat by three running backs that all run 4.4 or under, he adopted that philosophy instead of fought it by going to our own three headed monster, now couple that with a QB who is accurate with the deep ball under pressure all we need is receivers that can spread the field coupled with our D we are going to be pretty.

The Rams on Defense just need to fill in the holes not spend big money to retain anybody, I am talking about Leonard Floyd i.e. Dante Fowler. This talent pool combined with a front office that is committed to winning and a defense that is second to none is a Super Bowl for the next 3-4 years.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The Greatest Show on Turf Blueprint plus Stafford equals many Super Bowls

Stafford9135February 07, 2021 10:16AM