Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

BonifayRam on a hypothetical Hav trade...

February 05, 2021 03:27PM
Here’s BonifayRam...

Not sure where the thought on trading Jospeh Noteboom came from?? JN has yet to show that he has any real worth. In college, he was known as being a really good technical sound LT in pass blocking...without any real run-blocking power. Thus far in the past 3 seasons, he has yet to show any above run blocking capabilities but is a more than capable pass blocker. I would think that since he has a very low salary hit & join that with the advanced age, injury & ultra-high salary of Whitworth I see no reason to move him. In fact, it would be a major mistake! Rams need to rethink how they work AW & JN this season @ LT. Might need to go HD with JN & lightly with AW until the playoffs enter the picture. But you paying really big to have AW here full time!

The reason I mentioned injury in ref. to AW is he has a history of a bad injury to that same knee about 5 or 6 yrs ago where he tore his ACL & MCL & went on the injured IR just like in 2020. AW reinjured that same knee last season. This HOF LT is going on 41 yr old guys......... No idea how that knee will be doing come July. It's a question yet to be answered.

Rob Havenstein has a cap hit of just under $20 million for the 2021/2021 seasons. He played more snaps this season than any of his previous seasons. Hav will have great value to a team that has a QB who has good pocket awareness & mobile. Teams looking to boost their off right tackle running game will greatly desire Hav!

Kromer has 3rd rd pick Bobby Evans will enter his 3rd season, who was an outstanding RT in college. Evans filled in for Hav in his rookie season & did well for a rookie playing in a makeshift OL. David Edwards who will enter his 3rd season & was a starter in his first two seasons is nearly 6-7 & well over his posted 308 pounds Edwards looks as big as the 330 lbs Hav. Edwards was also an excellent RT in college. Tremayne Anchrum will enter his 2nd season is another very successful RT in college where Anchrum played on two NCAA Championship teams. Chandler Brewer will enter his 2nd season as a 6-6/320 OL'er who took last season off due to Covid 19.... was a good RG in college but Kromer utilized Brewer @ swing OT the entire rookie season. Brewer has a promising rookie season too. I guess you could also put Joseph Noteboom in the picture too. He is the most experienced OT of all mentioned above entering his 4th season & has been the assigned starter for Kromer initially in 2019 & 2020 @ RG then LT for the injured AW.

So that's FIVE prospective starting RT's if needed .... signed & under contract all looking for a starting post if Havenstein was traded before 6-1-2021.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

BonifayRam on a hypothetical Hav trade...

Rams43419February 05, 2021 03:27PM

Re: BonifayRam on a hypothetical Hav trade...

Rams43181February 05, 2021 03:28PM

Trying to be positive ...

Stafford9363February 05, 2021 04:19PM