Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Just watched that entire game on game pass, wow...

February 05, 2021 06:18AM
The Lions turned the ball over 4 times, the Cowboys 0. Who wins a game against a good team doing that?

CalvinJ fumbled once, and Reggie Bush fumbled once. Stafford had 2 picks. My takeaway from watching is that he's a gunslinger and thinks he can fit the ball in anywhere.

Stafford is never out of the game with his ability and gunslinger attitude, but he needs to be more under control, especially when risks aren't necessary during the bulk of the game.

But man, he is clearly capable of greatness in the clutch at the end of a game. The Lions were trailing by 6 points with a minute left and no time outs. Stafford got the ball back on the kick off after Dallas scored a FG. He took his team the length of the field with no time outs in under a minute to win the game, scoring the winning TD on a sneak with 8 seconds left.

There is no doubt in my mind that Stafford is a clear upgrade over Goff. Stafford is better at every phase of the game except throwing on the run and maybe accuracy on some middle of field intermediate throws where Goff excelled. Otherwise, Stafford plays with much more urgency that Goff and feel pressure so much better.

~ max ~
“The consciousness of good intentions disdains ambiguity.” - Alexander Hamilton
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

2013 Lions vs Cowboys end of game rally by Detroit

ramzilla365February 04, 2021 09:05PM

I remember that game..

sstrams108February 05, 2021 02:55AM

Re: 2013 Lions vs Cowboys end of game rally by Detroit

NorCalRamFan155February 05, 2021 03:53AM

If we get that Stafford we win the SB

max235February 05, 2021 03:54AM

Re: If we get that Stafford we win the SB

den-the-coach121February 05, 2021 04:04AM

Re: If we get that Stafford we win the SB

max126February 05, 2021 04:42AM

Just watched that entire game on game pass, wow...

max148February 05, 2021 06:18AM