Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Spider2YB on Stafford...

February 02, 2021 06:46PM
Here’s Spider2YB...

I understand there are some ppl upset and uneasy over this deal. But here’s what I can say that should make them feel better.....Matt Stafford is one of the top 5 most physically gifted QBs in the NFL. His arm talent is only rivaled by Mahomes and Rodgers. He can make every single throw ever invented by an OC. Opposite hash deep outs. Deep posts. Deep digs. 18 to 16 opposite hash comebacks. Literally *every single throw*. But I think the most encouraging signs over the last couple days is that when the media has talked to his former teammates, 99% of them just talk about his toughness. They talk about his leadership. Even though his physical ability jumps off the screen, they’ve celebrated the other stuff.
Calvin Johnson and Barry Sanders are two of the most talented players to ever where an NFL uniform. Hands down, no questions asked. And they *both* decided playing for the Lions into their 30s was just not worth it.
Maybe their new coach will bite enough kneecaps to turn it around but that organization is a mess. I don’t think people are ready for the Matt Stafford they will see in 2021.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Spider2YB on Stafford...

Rams43326February 02, 2021 06:46PM