Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I really agree with all you just said.

February 02, 2021 07:51PM
I believe both QBs are special at different points in thier career. Staffords hunger should bee real and I hope he and McVay can really connect and share a brain. On the otherhand I will miss Goff like you because he is a genuinely whole person and while others will see that as some sort of weekness I think Detroit is perfect for him to dig in and rebrand himself in the league and show off his skills which tend to be overlooked. I think his new OC will love him and put him in a position to succeed. I believe that He did great for Justn Herbert and I believe he can really help Goff thru this new challenge.

This should be a great season for Rams for sure because if they are going to be competetive and yet possibly undermanned perhaps a QB like Stafford can overcome some of the crap calls and even plays that Goff could not. On the otherhand I expect them to find a way to build around Stafford and open up the offense if they really plan to win something becuase this team overachieved a bit if we are honest.

Los Angeles Rams

Rap on.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Cam Akers on Jared Goff: VIDEO

Ram49436February 02, 2021 06:14PM

Re: Cam Akers on Jared Goff: VIDEO

BearlyThere177February 02, 2021 06:54PM

Re: Cam Akers on Jared Goff: VIDEO

Rampage2K-191February 02, 2021 06:57PM

I really agree with all you just said.

BumRap218February 02, 2021 07:51PM