Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Assuming Goff remains a Ram, Oline and deep threat WR must be obtained

January 23, 2021 10:25AM
RockRam

The alternative for the Rams is to go another direction at QB (Wolford according to Jourdan is seriously liked by the Rams and McVay, not as an incentive for Goff but as a potentially good NFL starting QB). If that's the case, they probably still need an upgrade at OC, but can probably make do with what they have elsewhere.

I don't get all the Wolford love. I really don't. He not NFL level talented. Not even close. That's why he was in the AAF. His arm is weak and he cannot make all the throws. His ball gets there a bit "slow and behind" which means NFL DB's will be able to jump the routes.

How people can think he could be our QB1 after seeing only 4 1/3 quarters of NFL football is beyond me. Yes, he broke some runs against a weak and beaten AZ team and now people think he is the next Mike Vick! lol The very next game against Sheattle, they were ready for his running. How did that work out for him? rolled eyes smiley

What happens when the defenses take away his scrambling? What happens when we have to rely on his arm to win games? If he is our QB next year, prepare to miss the playoffs altogether let alone make it to the SB.

A "potentially" good NFL Starting QB? I doubt it. How fast people forget how hard it is to get a winning QB. We have one. His name is Jared Goff. He wins MORE than he loses. That works for me. thumbs up smiley

Goff with only 9 fingers is better than Wolford with 10. Goff>Wolford...period.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Assuming Goff remains a Ram, Oline and deep threat WR must be obtained

RockRam414January 23, 2021 10:00AM

Rampage2K-266January 23, 2021 10:12AM

Ramsdude274January 23, 2021 10:25AM

I want Scherff

merlin215January 23, 2021 10:34AM

Re: I want Scherff

leafnose146January 23, 2021 04:24PM

Re: I want Scherff