Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The hardest part for fans and the hardest part for a team....

January 19, 2021 05:28AM
are at times on the same path....As fans we see what a great team guy he is, so does the team, as a fan you see what a great player he is, so does the team. the hard part comes when you may consider him still that player on the field but the team may see a bit of a tail off coming on..Looking at keeping continuity while moving forward is very tricky. You need to look ahead and find replacements in the shadows as the main guy fades out, that's hard to do.

How do you know what you have in the wings when the guy playing is still standing out? IMO we got lucky with the bad luck this season, we got to see Boom come in and play several weeks with the team while it was in a division championship run. I just don't think he's the guy, can't put a solid reason on it, but I just don't think he's it.. So that puts us IMO in a hard spot, use this draft to find him, move around the line...I wouldn't go FA because we don't have the money to get the quality we would need.

He's 39....he came back from a big time injury.....the age to me is the thing considering the injury.....even without the injury, hell we have to get that spot figured before it actually hits.....You almost gotta bring him back (if he chooses to go that way) because of money being so tight.

Maybe my issue with Boom is I keep comparing him to Whit and in reality there aren't that many guys out there like the guy....maybe too a high a standard? Then again you want to keep that standard that high.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Big Whit’s future with the Rams isn’t entirely up to him...

Rams43311January 18, 2021 04:22PM

man just disappointed we couldn't get a SB win for this guy

Speed_Kills110January 18, 2021 04:37PM

Re: I would love for him to make 2021

BumRap125January 18, 2021 04:54PM

Re:It was about our football team

BumRap170January 18, 2021 04:53PM

The hardest part for fans and the hardest part for a team....

roman18157January 19, 2021 05:28AM