Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

As a fan I have my doubts about this teams assension 2021

January 17, 2021 08:40PM
McVay is our HC right now
Offense:
McVay is our play caller right now
Can I say Akers was a breath of fresh air but appears to lack elite breakaway speed on the NFL level and was dinged up a lot. We need to keep refreshing that position to ensure a relevant Run game.
Kupp is starting to get dinged, Woods seems less explosive and neither TE has been very effective. Where are the deep threats?
Who is going to anchor our OL. often injured Noteboom? Whitfield? Whats up with our interior OL and will Havenstein ever reach top level again?
Goff seems to no longer inspire McVay (probalby started after SB where we lost). McVay has not been the same since). Goff is tough but he needs more than he has to offer in this offense. He is not going to be a dual threat.

Defense
We have several defensive players that we will not be able to pay that warrant contracts and attempts to keep them on the roster.
Our Defense has been a reatal yearly so where do we go from here? How can we pay the players we need and with Staley gone what chance do we have to improve and build on our success this year.

I think we will be very devalued this year because we do not have so many things and with McVay as our HC right now and statements he has made he has not made our future look brighter.

I guess it is Snead time to really earn his money. Most likely if we can equal our record next year he will be GM of the year imo.

Los Angeles Rams

Rap on.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

As a fan I have my doubts about this teams assension 2021

BumRap208January 17, 2021 08:40PM