Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I want some upgrades

January 16, 2021 09:30PM
We need OL improvement, This is the key for who ever is behind the LOS
We need 1 or 2 Reciever upgrades (Kupp/Woods.Higbee/Everett) seem to have lost luster and Jefferson can catch but I do not see RAC potential. Needs to bulk up or be faster so we need to upgrade WR. Reynolds is not scary or as good as any of GB WRs that played.
We need to upgrade QB room. The season is over and if Wolford is really a thing in McVays mind and if he thinks he even had a chance with him in this game he needs to seriously upgrade QB depth at position by signing a backup with real ability to start and or trade for his dream QB1. Goff did nothing to make me believe he could not elevate his game more just eliminating TO was great but the lack of a deep ball threat has stiffled this team and his playcalling. Goff is not that multi threat QB that can beat you with his feet and elusiveness. Goff has to become that cerebral assassin and also thrives in hurryup and playaction. He needs a more dangerous WR.

We need to upgrade our OC and fine tune this offense and show more than we have the past 2 seasons.

Los Angeles Rams

Rap on.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I want some upgrades

BumRap420January 16, 2021 09:30PM

Re: I want some upgrades--Questions

Steve160January 17, 2021 04:30AM

But how will these new guys look in the ugly jerseys?? New thread?? LOL

Ramgator138January 17, 2021 04:41AM

Re: I want some upgrades--Questions

chico n da rams125January 17, 2021 06:40AM