Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: If you like Goff you probably are not as worried

January 15, 2021 01:32PM
Well I want the QB for Ram's to be a stud and a star and a hot hand but I have been a Rams fan long enough to remember all the hopefuls that never accomplished what Goff has. I believe this is and opportunity to build his legacy and entrench him as a Ram star and that is what I am hoping for. I am not afraid of him failing and I don't see this as a no pressure situation for Goff. This is not house money but simply a chance to establish who he is. Not about perfection but about heart, guile and guts and some arm talent with toughness. If Goff fails or has to be pulled it will be his failure to meet the challenge. I am not taking quarters or giving them. This is his time and I believe he can get it done but if he plays poorly or physically cannot perform then I don't expect him to remain on the field and I will expect Rams to begin looking beyond him.

Quite frankly with the standard so high for our QB I feel even more comfortable that if he fails we will not stop until we find someone better. For me this a chance of a lifetime. Exciting times[/quote]

Not counting 2016 in Fischer's horrible Off, Goff has 40 win (2017-2020), 3 playoff wins and Super Bowl appearance in those 4 years. Sure hope he rises to the occasion!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2021 01:33PM by Ramsfan1971.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

If you like Goff you probably are not as worried

BumRap308January 15, 2021 12:55PM

Re: If you like Goff you probably are not as worried

Ramsfan1971136January 15, 2021 01:32PM