Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rodgers the greatest of all time season was incredible but

January 11, 2021 03:44AM
Rodgers the greatest of all time season was incredible with one of the best QB ratings in NFL history once again. The only better one was himself in 2011 with a 122.5 vs the 121.5 this year.

But Rodgers has 1 very good weapon to throw to only. Last year more than 50% of his passes went to street free agents. I didn't follow this year, but sure that number came down. but he also has a beat up offensive line. Take away Adams and put pressure on him and surely there is no way he can work the magic. He has lost some of his elusiveness with age so he won't escape the pass rush as he may have when he was younger.

Now he has a banged up offensive line losing the left tackle going against the best defense in the NFL with an incredible front line. The Rams have a chance here. It is sad that Goff is injured, because I suspect the Packers will take away the run and if the Rams are down, running it and punting it won't do it against the Packers even with the great defense and banged up offensive line of the Packers.

It is a game that is one of the hardest to predict of all time.

You have no idea how the left tackle injury and line of the Packers will hold up against the Rams front as not even Aaron Rodgers can make plays on his back.

You have no idea how the Rams can do without a healthy Goff if Rodgers is able to get enough time to make a few plays and the Rams get down.

A blowout either way, wouldn't surprise me nor a close game.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rodgers the greatest of all time season was incredible but

Rams_81311January 11, 2021 03:44AM

Re: Rodgers the greatest of all time season was incredible but

BearlyThere81January 11, 2021 08:11AM