Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kromer talked about Anchrum at OT

January 09, 2021 08:19AM
Steve
I thought he looked a lot better at tackle than Evans did last yaer....took on the bull rush great, and his
feet looked A LOT better than I remembered from his college tape.

Yes, yes, I know it is only 3 plays....but Bobby evans looked mediocre in pass pro most of the time, though he is a great
and mean run blocker....

So, maybe it wasn't all smoke that Anchrum worked at LT in place of Whit behind Note, and not Evans.....Evans might be a better guard, as a few people here have said.

It is nice to be wrong, I though Anchrum was only a guard.

Sorry one more thing: Jackie Slater said we are 'weak' on the O line (physically).....I wouldn't call Corbett or Have or Whit weak in run blocking--and Edwards seem just good enough (I might have been wrong about him, he has faded big time).

Anyway, we will have a good O line next year, too....with Goff slinging it up, after he rehabs his mind a bit smiling smiley

It's in here: [ramsrule.com]

He says:

Both Anchrum and Evans play LOT in practice. Anchrum can play there because while he is just 6’2″ he has very long arms and so can go up against longer DEs. Anchrum is a steal, Kromer says. They liked him and then he gets here and he’s even better than they thought.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Out of order on game day: Anchrum at RT...yes only 3 plays,, and:

Steve316January 09, 2021 08:10AM

Kromer talked about Anchrum at OT

zn152January 09, 2021 08:19AM

Re: Kromer talked about Anchrum at OT

Steve107January 09, 2021 08:21AM