Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Playoffs, baby! Did not expect this at the start of the season

January 04, 2021 03:41AM
No matter how we do in the postseason I am pleasantly surprised by a 10-6 season. And to think that it easily could have been 12-4 or even 13-3 if not for a highly questionable Ref call in Buffalo and three stinkers vs Niners and Jets.

With our defense we have a fighting chance against every opponent out there, including SEA, NO and GB.
If our O does not turn the ball over we will have a shot to do damage though I do not think we will win the NFC , let alone a SB this year. Need to plug some holes in our roster and most importantly McVay has to do a better job calling plays and games.

Looking ahead to Saturday in SEA I would start Goff if he is healthy. I think he is the better QB than the Wolf of Sofi who did a fantastic job yesterday filling in. After that catastrophic int on the first pass he settled down and did fine for his first game action in the NFL.
Showed guts and leadership . I have no problem with him being the backup next season too but I do not view him as a starter who can take the Rams to a title.

Go Rams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Playoffs, baby! Did not expect this at the start of the season

dodgerram331January 04, 2021 03:41AM

Re: Playoffs, baby! Did not expect this at the start of the season

oldschoolramfan182January 04, 2021 05:37AM

Headslap75105January 04, 2021 07:40AM

oldschoolramfan97January 04, 2021 07:44AM