Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

not me anybody can stop a run game

January 04, 2021 04:12AM
Just load up the line of scrimmage and physics say you can run through tons of body mass going at you.

I am shocked by the Packers this year. Other than Adams, there isn't much, but Rodgers is the greatest NFL player of all time. I believe this is the first year he has been healthy in a while, but to carry that team like he has been is incredible. Given that, Rodgers has regressed. He isn't the same athlete mobility wise and MaHomes has passed him up as the best player in the NFL because of age. I also believe Mahomes will pass him up as well as the greatest player ever at some point, but he needs to string a decade of dominate performances and like the best QB ratings in the league and tons of touchdowns, yardage, and playoff games.

I rate the teams to beat in this order (go with the strong passing games)

1) Chiefs (They have it all. The best qb, the best offensive approach, the best coach, the best playmakers.)
2) Bills (best move in the offseason was the Bills getting a playmaker. Diggs completely changed the team.)
3) Packers (the offensive line injuries to me is just too much to overcome though, but having the greatest player in NFL history gives you a chance)
4) Seahawks (Wilson produces miracles in the 4th quarter. Keep all the games close and he could still win a superbowl, especially with an improved defense.)
5) Bucs (they have been an offensive machine and Brady has a ton of weapons, although losing one of them may hurt. They also have a great coach.)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rodgers is the MVP

Speed_Kills529January 04, 2021 02:43AM

Agreed, and yet....

JamesJM176January 04, 2021 03:48AM

not me anybody can stop a run game

Rams_81146January 04, 2021 04:12AM

Yup, easy....

JamesJM257January 04, 2021 04:16AM

That is not saying some teams do not run better than others

Rams_81152January 04, 2021 04:53AM

Yup and as usual you are right on Jimmy