Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: 2020 NFL preseason predictions.......we are not as bad as EVERY SITE said we would be

January 03, 2021 07:33AM
Yeah, Rams were disrespected by nearly every pundit in preseason. So, what’s new? Lol.

My gripe is that many of us saw the talent and potential on this team early on. We correctly determined the value of Staley, RB upgrade over the injured Gurley, minimized the Littleton and Fowler losses, knew that JJ’s return would be huge, and saw an improved OL at hand. Loved the draft, too.

This was a 12-4 roster barring catastrophic injuries. Well, the injuries were minimal, but the Rams still managed to lose 6 games. A sorry combination of poor game plans, poor play calling, poor execution, killer turnovers, and sometimes plain old underestimating opponents. Sickening.

I am disgusted when I see coaches and players underachieving. It’s my pet peeve.

Rant over.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

2020 NFL preseason predictions.......we are not as bad as EVERY SITE said we would be

Rampage2K-249January 02, 2021 08:05PM

Re: 2020 NFL preseason predictions.......we are not as bad as EVERY SITE said we would be

Rams43111January 03, 2021 07:33AM