Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I hate to say expect.....

January 02, 2021 07:36AM
because it kinda puts you in a bad mood if you're feeling/senses are wrong, but I do see us winning this game. Yes we have some guys out, but at the same time I think we are lucky to have guys that the staff/coaches chose to replace (Brockers) this season with Robertson, and Jefferson for the future of the WR positions. Goff being out, the guy IMO needed to be out because he was just looking overwhelmed and at time even confused. Inside backers have to come up with their best to date. It can be done.

The D has been there all season that could mean maybe they kinda falter in this one, but I just don't see it, if any part of our team has a true meaning of heart it's that side of the ball. The ST is what it is, at least we have a fairly decent kicker, the coverage teams are so bad any team at any time could have a big time return on us. The O goes up and down the field but comes away with zip way too many times. IMO that can't be fixed this late in the season.

If a guy has a break out run, catch I hope he takes it all the way. Same with any turnovers that we get. The cards are not the pack or the saints. We know them inside and out, and they with us.....Straight up it's gotta a be a true focus game, and leave it out there....we do that we win.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

So, how are YOU approaching this Cards game?

Rams43225January 02, 2021 07:02AM

Re: So, how are YOU approaching this Cards game?

Headslap75165January 02, 2021 07:14AM

MamaRAMa131January 02, 2021 07:31AM

I hate to say expect.....

roman18108January 02, 2021 07:36AM

Re: I hate to say expect.....

waterfield106January 02, 2021 07:55AM

zn114January 02, 2021 08:20AM

Classicalwit118January 02, 2021 10:21AM

zn113January 02, 2021 10:38AM