Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'm not making light of the situation, but.....

January 01, 2021 04:55AM
looking back we were jettisoning Brockers and replaced him with Robertson, so it's time for Robertson to show why they got him. I know he has done a small sample size because of his health issues, but he should be fresh and hungry to prove himself.

Kupp being out is a hit, but again we looked into the draft and got Jefferson who has the same abilities somewhat and has a great pedigree. Great time for him to come in and assist in Kupp being out....assist, not take his place.

Whit has been out physically, but he's been there on the sideline offering his talents that way, Boom has not been awful by any means, not a Whit, but really Whit's a not easy find.

Goff being out......really IMO the guy was over doing, over thinking, not really playing up to what he is/was needed to perform, Wolford isn't going to come out and be a Warner, there's only 1 Warner.....that said I have seen him in College and he really has an innate ability to feel things, he has a higher understanding of where a defense is attacking, he has/had the ability to throw a ball with the sense of where the WR is going.

It's going to be a tough game, but it should be, we have had several games with all those players mentioned who are out that lost games that should have been won.....NO reason they can't rise up and play decently.....hard defense, a mistake free (as possible) offense, score when it's there to score.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Los Angeles Rams Transcripts December 31, 2020 Head Coach Sean McVay, Offensive Coordinator Kevin O'Connell and DL Aaron Donald Head Coach Sean McVay

Shaky357December 31, 2020 05:26PM

Crazy: 4 Team Captains are OUT!

stlramz224December 31, 2020 09:02PM

I'm not making light of the situation, but.....

roman18223January 01, 2021 04:55AM

the virus crap finally caught up with them

21Dog155January 01, 2021 05:47AM

With the third youngest team in the NFL (nm)

Ramsfsninmd200January 01, 2021 07:06AM