Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

This team should not be thought of as a top tier team.....

December 21, 2020 05:07AM
it's a good team, since they have enlarged the pot for WC entrants they can be considered a WC contender year to year. However a top level team learns lessons and grows from mistakes. IMO this team doesn't fix mistakes and so when a phase of the team plays poorly that has played well it increases the chance of things like yesterday.

It's 3rd and 4, then 4th and 4 and we are going downfield? We didn't do that all game, and very few times all year. We got great field possession with a rare punt return inside their 50.....we go no place....this happened against the Fins....what the hell did we learn from the Fins game? Plenty of time on that clock, we had a couple Time Outs to boot, and we go LONG? I understand the idea of going long, but that doesn't mean that Goff had to do it.....he could have looked at his progressions...he could have gone underneath and gotten the 1st and continued the drive and used clock management, but these are IMO flaws he has that after 5 years is IMO obvious to see.....he is what he has done for 5 years, no more, no less.

We have lost every game this year to inferior teams (save the Bills game)......

For years many on this board have wanted a top tier defense...now we have one and guess what we still can't get any traction....
This team has a very serious issue, this is QB's 5th year, this is HC's 4th year and I'm seeing the same ugly stuff......Poor progressions, poor reads, poor throws, bad calls.....I know every team has them, but this team seems to have them at the WORST times possible.....Why is it at the worst possible times almost every time?

The division should have been sewn up a weeks ago with wins over inferior teams, instead we are again looking up at the hawks....the best D in the league screws the pooch, but the O can't bail them out.....what a disaster, what a waste.....

We'll make the playoffs, but because of an enlarged pot, we will fold like a cheap cot....Normally I think just get a chance in the playoffs and you can go far, but this team is badly flawed....a playoff team with bad flaws get booted quick...

Too streaky too unreliable at the main position.

I'll be happy with what we have, a flawed team with talent that at least can and will prolong our season a game or so....no more. After all I have no choice.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

This team should not be thought of as a top tier team.....

roman18189December 21, 2020 05:07AM