Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'm a lone wolf here

December 20, 2020 09:03PM
IMO there was nothing the Rams could have done to win this game. Nothing. My explanation was set forth in my post under "Fearless Rams v Jets Predictions" I suppose because this is a football board there must be football explanations for everything-win or lose. IMO there are forces that will cause a player to play differently Sunday to Sunday and these "forces" are not related to football. Put simply, they can't be controlled-meaning better coaching, better O line play, better, play calling, better defense, etc. There are some whose expertise is in the field of "energy" and understand this phenomenon and made an absolute killing today in Vegas. At bottom is the fact that the Rams simply had no "energy" today. Why? Maybe the conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn-who knows? Why the same wouldn't apply to the Jets? Maybe because they haven't been here (So Cal) for 10 days under this very unusual atmospheric pressure we've been experiencing when in normal times it would be winter and not summer here in So Cal. Maybe this drains the energy. Whatever. My wife says I'm nuts. But I've always thought I'm on to something-just not smart enough to either prove it or at least explain it better. Maybe its designed to be unprovable or unexplainable. Jets hadn't one a game this year? How many straight losses? The Rams several predict to win the division and likely be in the SB? This loss just doesn't happen because of a sudden lack of coaching, defense, offense, etc. Awfully frustrating to know there was nothing that could have been done. I am a great follower of the spiritual philosophies of our Native Americans-in terms of what causes things to occur.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2020 09:07PM by waterfield.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Edge pressure-none

JimYoungblood53247December 20, 2020 08:34PM

Re: Edge pressure-none

Classicalwit116December 20, 2020 08:36PM

NFL average is like 24-25

JimYoungblood5392December 20, 2020 08:47PM

I'm a lone wolf here

waterfield151December 20, 2020 09:03PM