Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

20 Random 2 out of 3 thoughts by AvengerRam...

December 08, 2020 03:30PM
Here’s AvengerRam...

20 RANDOM TWO OUT OF THREE AIN'T BAD THOUGHTS

1. The Rams have won 2 out of 3 games on average this year, and that ain't bad.

2. Jared Goff has exceeded a passer rating of 95 in 2 out of 3 games this year, and that ain't bad.

3. The Rams played well in 2 out of 3 phases of the game yesterday, and that ain't bad.

4. Okay, about those special teams. One missed FG (doink!), a fumbled punt return and a 54 yard kick return allowed. Take away those three plays and the rams may have won by 27, rather than 10 points. These types of errors can't happen.

5. There has been some fair criticism of Goff, but its also fair to say that in games against Russell Wilson, Tom Brady and Kyler Murray this year, he was the best QB on the field.

6. I really don't get the Murray hype. Yes, he's an exciting athlete. But, particularly in the games I've seen him play against the Rams, he's hardly a complete QB at this point.

7. So much confirmation bias in the way that the media treats its "darlings," like Murray and Baker Mayfield, as opposed to Goff, who they wrote off as a rookie.

8. Truth is, I'd take Goff over all of the other first overall selection QBs in the league today (hint: there are 7 others).

9. And, at least Goff isn't being replaced by a 2nd round pick with multiple years left on a franchise QB deal like some other QBs...

10. I knew that Darrell Henderson would eventually break a long run.

11. Cam Akers did some good things, but the Rams need to find a better way of dealing with those 3rd/4th and 1 scenarios. He has NO CHANCE on multiple plays in that circumstance.

12. Jalen Ramsey makes DeAndre Hopkins look fairly pedestrian.

13. Games 1-10: Darious Williams "allow me to introduce myself!" Games 11-12: Troy Hill "remember me?"

14. Troy Reeder has done a credible job in Micah Kiser's absence.

15. Johnny Hekker had only one punt yesterday. Wow.

16. Russell Wilson has turned the ball over 12 times in the last 7 games, and the Seahawks are 3-4 over that stretch. I wonder what they're discussing on Seahawks forums today...

17. This Thursday's game provides such a great opportunity. If the Rams can win, they will hold the top spot in the NFC West while gaining a mini-bye to get ready for the final stretch run, which consists of 2 divisional games (@Seattle, Arizona) and a home game against the Jets.

18. Oh, and I f#%*$ HATE the Patriots.

19. Gregg Williams was just fired by the Jets. Yes... he's a former Rams coach, but I never liked that guy.

20. Sean McVay, by winning yesterday, moved to 41-19. That's one game BETTER than 2 out of 3... and that ain't bad.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

20 Random 2 out of 3 thoughts by AvengerRam...

Rams43468December 08, 2020 03:30PM

Re: 20 Random 2 out of 3 thoughts by AvengerRam...

droopy232December 08, 2020 03:40PM