Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: What I like mostly about beating Brady last night...

November 24, 2020 06:09AM
JamesJM
was this: While Brady was not 'at his best'... he was very good last night. IOW... Our D, Staley, beat him not because Brady was off (when he got 'off', which he did, it was due to our D), but rather beat him with Brady doing what he's famous for. Or saying it another way... Ram's didn't beat an old, past his prime, has-been - - they beat Brady the HOF QB. VERY proud moment for all Ram fans but mostly for the players and coaches. - JamesJM
Very good win but I don't think it was Brady doing what he does. His own guys were letting him down in that regard. Brady is the king of taking what a defense will give and Fournette was a weak link. Dropped at least 3 passes and that's a big difference in what Brady wants to do. Those dumpoffs create very favorable down and distance situations. With Fournette dropping 3, I assume that meant that he took himself out as an option on other plays too so Brady essentially didn't have an outlet at his disposal.

I would not count on that being the case in a rematch. Also, this was AB's 2nd game back and I'm sure there is a learning curve there. However, as great as Evans, Godwin, Gronk and AB are on paper, there seems to be a cohesion issue going on. They have PLENTY of pieces but it isn't clicking right now. My guess is that none of them are Edelman. Or that type. Brady has long been the proverbial death by a thousand cuts type of QB. It doesn't seem like he's got the particular tools to do that right now.

Of course, I think it's also important to remember that he is 42 years old. I hate him but it's pretty remarkable, historically speaking, that he's even on the field at that age.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Another Brady Walk Off

ramw561November 24, 2020 12:46AM

Well, to be quite honest, I have to politely say.

Ramgator240November 24, 2020 04:08AM

He's one of the biggest crybabies ever..

sstrams249November 24, 2020 04:10AM

Does anybody honestly like him

ferragamo79297November 24, 2020 05:46AM

What I like mostly about beating Brady last night...

JamesJM195November 24, 2020 05:58AM

moklerman151November 24, 2020 06:09AM

Ramsdude184November 24, 2020 06:17AM

MamaRAMa182November 24, 2020 06:11AM