Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

a big hopeful if

November 10, 2020 09:29AM
Our defense is top notch and moving towards elite, get fuller back and developing young guys and getting Ashon in the rotation is all gravy.
Staley has lived up to expectations and this defense is a Super Bowl quality defense.

Our OLine has held up nicely and went from being a concern to being something we can take for granted. They are good enough to deliver a championship.

Our skill positions are professionals who have different skill sets and can run. Henderson has been great, Brown is solid, and Akers is up and coming. Woods is a dream, Kupp had his bad game this year and will bounce back, Higbee is solid and we can activate that weapon whenever. Heck even Mundt can play when we need him. These weapons are enough to win it all.

Goff. Here is the big hopeful if. He is good enough to get to the superbowl, I believe he is good enough to win one too, IF he and McVay can get him to attack the rush with hot reads in a way that is serviceable enough to pass out of zero coverage. Some say if he cannot do it now he will never, I say it is possible but not a given. I hope every team blitzes us non stop until we fix it. Either we get passed it and make a serious run or we go down in flames.

STs is a concern, but we still have an all world punter. We have some great gunners. And the smaller hopeful if is about Forbath. If he can become an average kicker we can remove it from the liability column into the neutral column and I think that would be enough.

Call me crazy, but I think winning it all is a possibility.

Flaming out and going no where is also a possibility, but I like the first one better!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

a big hopeful if

headslapper380November 10, 2020 09:29AM

Re: a big hopeful if

stlrams13150November 10, 2020 11:46AM

Re: a big hopeful if

Steve125November 11, 2020 09:00AM