Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: All I know is we couldn't block their guyss

November 02, 2020 03:31AM
dodgerram
max
Go read Waldmans tweets. He explained what happened. A lot of it was on Goff.

Teams know Goff can’t handle being put in pressure situations. McVay has to protect Goff because Goff isn’t capable of processing fast enough.

Goff is a good QB. He had a horrible game yesterday . All QBs will have games like that occasionally. Even the all time greats.

What irks me: McVay did nothing to help his QB. Just did not adjust in game. Everybody saw we had good success on the ground and no success against their pass rush with the zero D.
If McVay accepts it the Rams probably win this game somewhat 10-6 or 13-10 . Our defense was dominant yesterday and the offense with a little help by STs did them in.

Games like that show that McVAy while being a superb HC already (and I am happy he is with us and will stay many more years) is still young and needs a lot to learn about making adjustments quickly during games.

Go Rams!!!!!!!!!!!

To me the problem is to much adjustments for no reason. How many times do we see a play called and then 2 or 3 adjustments to that play mid play because a player teases blitz or changes out of a coverage. If the defensive coordinator is so good that he can pick the alignment and coverage to stop of us everytime then our playcaller is terrible. I'm sick of seeing a defense dictate to us what we are going to do. We need to make defenses fear us not the other way around.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The Dolphins dared Goff to beat them and the Rams had no answer...

Rams43252November 01, 2020 05:27PM

All I know is we couldn't block their guys

JimYoungblood53114November 01, 2020 07:30PM

max92November 01, 2020 08:17PM

I have no doubt Waldman is right or is on right track

JimYoungblood5365November 02, 2020 03:22AM

dodgerram104November 02, 2020 03:23AM

nicecatchellard79November 02, 2020 03:31AM