Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Tua hype train

November 01, 2020 12:21PM
The Tua hype train was running wild all game long. It was sickening. Tua did NOTHING to make me think he is a star. The announcers were stepping on each other throwing Tua praise. Tua was 0% of the reason Miami won the game. They needed to stop slobbering all over themselves about him. At least near the end they said "Tua played a good...well, I should say "efficient" game today but it was still too much.

He may very well turn out to be a good one but today was not the day to anoint him the next Marino. IMO, the game played out perfectly for him. No pressure to "have to" make any plays. Good for him. He got his first TD and first W. He should thank his D for both.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The Tua hype train

Ramsdude291November 01, 2020 12:21PM

Re: The Tua hype train

Ekern5581November 01, 2020 01:01PM

I would trade Goff and our 3rd rd pick for him right now

RamsDynasty91November 01, 2020 01:05PM

Re: I would trade Goff and our 3rd rd pick for him right now

Ramsdude84November 01, 2020 01:11PM

Re: I would trade Goff and our 3rd rd pick for him right now

Classicalwit101November 01, 2020 02:53PM

he did nothing