Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Well...

October 24, 2020 01:55PM
If the Rams are one sided passing in this game like they were last week they will lose. Bank that. The 49ers game was the first where there was a clear embalance in run to pass ratio. That is not the formula for tomorrow

In every game this year they have been balanced until last week

So explain to me why you think I will be surprised? Under that scenario I think Goff can be effective obviously. So what are you talking about? You apparently agree

re Foles - I will say it again so I am clear. I don’t like facing Foles in a situation where a game is close because he can be clutch. I didn’t say anything about his release or facing Ramsey etc lol.

And I very much think this game is going to close

It would seem you would learn your lesson disputing on these things as I took you to school on both the Bears and Steeler games in posts from last year. Would you like me to find them for you?

Speed_Kills
last week the Rams threw the ball 20+ more times than they ran. That cannot happen in this game

The Rams are at their best when they can run the ball and are balanced. Now here’s what I know - this oline can hang/play with this Bears front

They have already faced tough fronts in NY, Wash, and Philly the Bears are also not great against the run.

I am concerned about Goff. He hasn’t played well against the Bears and he doesn’t handle pressure well. Last year I thought they would limit the number of passes he would throw against them and they did (18). I don’t think we will see him throw 18 passes this year but if he plays poorly that’s what we could see yet again

I am also very very very concerned about Foles and if this game is close and they need a score

This is a must win
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams 4 biggest causes for concern vs Bears in week 7...

Rams43251October 24, 2020 07:27AM

On starting slow

Ram_Ruler106October 24, 2020 07:31AM

I wish McVay would let Goff say "SCREW IT!" and start slinging the rock!

Ramgator117October 24, 2020 07:48AM

Re: I wish McVay would let Goff say "SCREW IT!" and start slinging the rock!

Steve138October 24, 2020 08:31AM

I wished we would START with..

sstrams153October 24, 2020 01:58PM

well because he’s not kid anymore

Speed_Kills92October 24, 2020 02:04PM

Stay true to who you are

Speed_Kills105October 24, 2020 11:18AM

Well...

max114October 24, 2020 12:32PM

Re: Well...

Speed_Kills95October 24, 2020 01:55PM

delete