Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: A nice TexasRam post on using Malcolm Brown...

October 22, 2020 01:56PM
Rams43
Here’s TexasRam...

Totally agree with this. Brown is a good short yardage guy but he is a punt machine as a 3rd down option. He doesn't have the open field ability to break tackles or make a move for critical first downs.

Compare Niners 3rd down strategy to ours. Brown vs Kittle. It's night and day. One guy catches it short of the first down and makes two guys miss easily to convert. The other guy can't do a dam thing.

I love Mcvay as our coach but surely he is smart enough to see this, I said it a few weeks ago. Brown doesn't have open field ability and it kills drives. Akers needs to be in there.

It is my biggest beef with the HC this year....get back to what made this offense great when we had a workhorse RB that was given enough snaps to establish a rhythm and cohesiveness with the offense....this whole thing of giving Brown entire series is just stupid when its pretty clear the young guns are just much more explosive.
Every RB will tell you they need at least ten carries just to get a feel for the game...enough of this rotation nonsense!!

[www.instagram.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A nice TexasRam post on using Malcolm Brown...

Rams43265October 22, 2020 08:42AM

Rampage2K-107October 22, 2020 01:56PM

Shecky87October 23, 2020 02:15AM