Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

so proud of our team today

September 27, 2020 11:38AM
That was a frustrating and infuriating first half followed by an exhilarating and exciting second half.

Being down by 25 points and not giving up, not freaking out, and making adjustments was incredible.

This reminded me of the ATL v NE superbowl.

It is heartbreaking that we won and then lost after that flag, but the fact that I was still engaged and cheering on my team believing we could win at that point is amazing.

The Bills are a good team and both our offense and defense really stepped up in the second half.

I am impressed that both sides of the coaching room made good changes, I am impressed with the patience and big plays on both sides, I am impressed with McVay playing the long game on offense and having it pay off with a big Woods run, I am impressed with Goff hanging in the pocket with madness around him. I am impressed with Henderson and the holes the O Line created for him.

I am not impressed with the screen plays, why did we keep going to that? I am not impressed with Ramsey, he was a huge weakness in moments, especially the Diggs TD. I am not impressed with the refs, both giving us an INT that was not and calling a PI that was not.

I am impressed with Josh Allen, he held off three of our pass rushers, that is crazy.

This one hurts, I was jumping up and down on that 4th down incompletion then crushed with the flag and TD. But in the end, we had a chance to beat a good team after spotting them 25 points. Hopefully this game teaches us what not to do and to ensure we do not get in to such a hole again.

As hard is this is, I am still extremely hopeful, and very proud (the complete opposite of what I was feeling at halftime)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

so proud of our team today

headslapper211September 27, 2020 11:38AM