Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Stadiums during COVID-19

September 24, 2020 06:24PM
Since Kansas City allowed a few fans at their game, I checked their website and found some gameday COVID-19 guidelines listed (below is an abbreviated version). I couldn't find anything that addressed alcohol so I'm going to assume it's still offered on game day:

Concessions

There will be a variety of limited contact and contactless concession experiences available, including "Grab N' Go's," self-checkout, order pickup, and kiosk ordering stands throughout the stadium.
Pre-packaged or wrapped items at all locations.
All beverages served with lids or caps and refills will not be offered.
Prepackaged condiments available at stands versus community condiment carts.
Re-mapped menus to maintain a higher level of menu items more closely available. Includes a reduction in menu offerings to enable speed of service and limit contact.
Socially distanced queuing.
Masks and gloves required for all staff.
Increased frequency and depth of sanitization protocols.
Hand sanitizer available at all stands.

Converting to cashless payment systems

All concessions, retail points of sale and parking tollbooths with be cashless.
In addition to traditional scan and chip options, all fixed points of sale will offer tap or scan payment options including Chiefs Pay, Apple, Google and Samsung pay.
Hawkers and vendors will be credit card only.

No bags

All bags, including previously approved clear bags, will be prohibited inside the stadium to minimize contact in the security screening process.
Guests should only bring necessary items that can fit in their pockets.
For guests with medical or childcare related needs such as diapers, wipes, formula, bottles or breast pumps, those items must be brought in a clear plastic bag and guests should present their bag to staff during the screening process.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Stadiums during COVID-19

MamaRAMa348September 24, 2020 04:00PM

Classicalwit144September 24, 2020 04:06PM

MamaRAMa126September 24, 2020 06:24PM