September 23, 2020 09:55AM
I agree...thanks. To add..

Sloman, if he stays, will for sure cost us a game. Past 45 with that low trajectory...no way.

Offense will not sustain this great pace if we can't hit some 9 routes---I hope Van Jeff develops there (ala Cooks). We are running same route trees etc, but now we have Higbee and 3 RBs who can catch....however, by the end of the season, will it be enough to reach the super bowl? This
team 'should' go to the super bowl....

B Cooks level guy, and a good consistent pass rusher (no, not Fowler, no...no he was not consistent) would get us to super bowl. Terrell Lewis ain't nothing until he shows something, which ain't yet, and probably will never be...would love to be wrong about him, as I was about Corbett in his in-line blocks. Corbett is my 'mvp' O line...without him, they can't run right or up the gut...wow he has turned out well; another great (5th rounder) trade by Snead...he ain't close to Saffold in brute power, but he seems as effective in turning his man out of the hole. WIth him and Edwards, there is no preference of running to one side like in 2017-18 with Saffold.

I am ok, with boom, but prefer Edwards...a platoon would be ok (remember Landry platoooning his guards to send in plays)...
If Whit goes down and Boom is not 'there' because he gets nicked again, Rams have no chance to win in playoffs.

Right now, Seattle are better than the Rams, but I see Rams in the NFCC game again. Rams showed they can ALWAY beat Seattle....last year proved that (in a down year, we are still, head to head, the better team)....but can we play them 3x and beat them twice without an edge rusher.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Just re-watched the Eagle game...

Rams43492September 23, 2020 06:35AM

Re: Just re-watched the Eagle game...

Steve235September 23, 2020 09:55AM