September 18, 2020 07:36AM
And in no particular order...

Will OL run blocking improve after knocking off some rust last week? Would be nice to see the occasional big hole for our RB rotation. Boom is gonna be under my microscope, that’s for sure.

Will someone emerge as a force on edge opposite Floyd? Heaven knows we need one. Can Polite get more than one snap, Coach? Cough, cough.

Speaking of Floyd, I’d like to see a bit more from him this week.

Is this the week that the front 7, other than AD, start feasting because of AD’s presence? They’re overdue, IMO. C’mon...

Will we see the ‘real’ Micah Kiser this week that AD and coaches have been praising? Fingers crossed.

Will Sloman have a solid day so that some of us can breathe again?

Can’t wait to see how Staley modifies his personnel vs the Eagles differently than He did vs the Cowboys. Also, is there gonna be a trend toward either Hill or Williams at outside CB? Will Burgess or Long get to see the field? Will Rapp’s improved health give him more snaps at the expense of Fuller, and if so, by how much? I’ve got a feeling that the Eagles might be surprised by a Staley new wrinkle or two. In fact, I’ll be stunned if we don’t see a few new Staley wrinkles this week.

How will McVay attack the Eagle D? I suspect that it might be different than we saw vs the Cowboys. All plays might be on the table.

Should be a fun game to watch, y’all. Should be a tight game, but then again, I look for the Ram O and/or the Ram D to explode on some luckless opponent soon. I think both are underrated by the pundits and some fans.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A few thoughts about the Eagles game...

Rams43453September 18, 2020 07:36AM

Eagles healthier entering week 2

LMU93241September 18, 2020 12:21PM